Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Ramblings

I umped (I don't care if that's the correct past tense) my first game last night; wound up doing it all by myself. It went better than I thought it would, even though my strike zone was terribly inconsistent. Hopefully it'll get better, and I won't get reported for it or anything. Didn't really affect the game much, I think; it was like 22-9 or something ridiculous like that.

I get a week off between my last class (yesterday) and my first final (next Monday), which is about 24 kinds of awesome.

I sold a bunch of old video games today; I was expecting to get around $10 for the box, but I wound up with nearly $100. So I treated myself to a couple of games and a drink, and still wound up with $40. It's a weird feeling, having a steady income, but I think it's something I can get used to.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. Steady income? What's that?

2. So you can get more ricockulous than 19-8.

Cindylover1969 said...

So the job is... what?